Publications and CLEs:
Author, Moore’s Federal Practice: Chap. 208, Complex Appeals; Chap. 207, Practice in the Federal Circuit; Chap. 17, Plaintiff & Defendant, Capacity, Public Officers; Chap. 18, Joinder of Claims; Chap. 19, Required Joinder of Parties; Chap. 20, Permissive Joinder of Parties; Chap. 21, Misjoinder and Nonjoinder of Parties; Chap. 22, Interpleader
Author, Moore’s Federal Practice Update
Speaker, Ohio State Bar Association Appellate Practice seminars: Fixing Broken Records (2012) & Winning Appeals Start at Trial (2011 & 2010)
Speaker, Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, April 2010
Law You Can Use Consumer Information columns:
- Why Won’t the Notary Notarize My Title Transfer? – February 2010
- Pro Se Appeals – October 2009 – Youngstown Daily Legal News, Akron Legal News, Cleveland Daily Legal News
- Preserving Legal Testimony – September 2009 – Jackson County Times Journal, Continental News Review, Lorain County Times, Youngstown Daily Legal News, Harrison Press
- Bailiffs and Court Officers – July 2009 – The Courier (Findlay), Cleveland Daily Legal News, Continental News Review, Bellevue Gazette
Ohio State Bar Association “Law You Can Use” articles:
- Bailiffs and Court Officers: What to do when they tell you what to do?
- Mayor’s Courts Hear Misdemeanor Criminal Cases in Ohio
- Pro Se Appeals: Are they worth trying?
- Why Won’t the Notary Notarize My Title Transfer?
- Clerk of Courts